Most frequently asked questions
Thinking of the comfort and needs of our Guests,we have gathered all the most frequently asked questions and our answers.
If you did not find an answer to any question you are thinking of, please contact us directly:
+48 58 670 47 05
1. How far is the Hotel from the GDA Airport?
The Hotel is located 900m from the GDA Airport. It takes approximately 5 minutes by a car, and 15 minutes on foot to get there.
2. How to get from the Hotel to the airport?
The Hotel offers airport shuttle service at the price of 16 PLN by one transfer (up to 4 people in the car). To book the service, please inform the front desk.
3. What time is the breakfast served?
We serve our buffet breakfast from 6.30am till 10.30am.
4. What if I leave very early in the morning and do not have a chance to have breakfast?
We give our guests a possibility to have takeaway breafast packs. If you wish to get brekfast to go, please inform the front desk till 9pm.
5. What time is te restaurant open?
The restaurant a la carte is open everyday from 5pm till 11pm. Monday-Friday from 12pm till 3pm we also serve lunches.
6. What are the reception opening hours?
Our reception is open 24h a day.
7. What time can I check-in and check-out?
The hotel night starts at 2pm and lasts till 12pm the next day. If you wish to extend your time at the Hotel please contact our front desk no later than 9am.
8. Is the Hotel disabled friendly?
Our Hotel offers one single room disabled friendly. The room is located very close to our front desk. Also, the main entrance is wheelchair-accessible. There is also an elevator at the Hotel available.
9. How far is the nearest ATM located?
The nearest ATM is located 250m from our Hotel in Intel Technology Poland area.
10. Is there the Internet access in the rooms?
Yes, there is the fast, free WiFi access in the whole Hotel. Our Guests are informed of the WiFi password during check in.
11. Is there an iron available in the room?
The iron is available on request in our reception.
12. Is there a kettle available in the room?
Yes, every room is equipped with a coffee and tea making set.
13. Is there a refrigerator in the room?
The refrigerators are available only in our TWIN and COMFORT rooms.
14. Is there a luggage storage service at the Hotel?
Yes, we offer the luggage storage service for our Guests.The service is free of charge, available 24/7. Please contact our reception, if interested.
15. Is there a parking lot at the Hotel area?
Yes, there is a spacious, monitored parking lot available for our Guests. The parking space does not have to be booked in advance.
16. Is there a laundry service at the Hotel?
Yes, the laundry service is extra charged. The bag with laundry should be brought to the reception. The laundry delivered before 9am is ready to pick up the same day. The laundry service prices table is available in the rooms.
17. I am coming with a toddler. Is there a cot available at the Hotel?
Yes, the cot is available on request. Please inform us before your arrival, we will equip your room in advance.
18. How to get to Gdansk city centre?
There is a bus stop Szybowcowa located 100m from the Hotel. The bus 210 (direction Goscinna) will take you to the city centre. Please, get off on Brama Wyzynna stop. The tickets may be purchased from the bus driver. A single ticket is 3,80 PLN and should be validated in the ticket validation machine right after you get on the bus